Sunday, December 28, 2008

OUR MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Well, where to start? We had a great Christmas. Aside from the fact that I had to work, it was great! No, I guess I shouldn't complain because the girls I worked with that day were nice enough to let me have call in the morning and not come in till noon on Christmas day so it worked out very nicely.
Today we went to baby Daitan's blessing. It was really nice and Jager had a ball running around with all of his cousins!
Before I forget, thank you so much Greg and Michelle for the Christmas gift! It was so nice of you!! We love you guys!
I have uploaded a bunch of pictures from our Christmas. Unfourtunately, with me having to work, we were not able to go to Teasdale which I feel incredibly horrible about. But, we'll definately be able to go next year!! So anyways, here's a little overview of our holiday.....
Jager loved what Santa brought him!! He didnt know what to play with....
He absoulutely loved the train that he had. He just has a small problem leaving it on the tracks. He doesnt understand that it's just to watch and that it only goes straight if it's not on it's tracks.

The Elmo doll, he wasn't too sure of at first. I think it kind of scared him that it can actually talk in real life and not just on the TV but after his dad showed him that it's not scary, he likes to tickle it and laugh along with it.

Next up, the 4-wheeler. Since he has such an obsession with his dad's 4-wheeler, Santa decided that Jager needed one to play with in the house. Good idea Santa!! That thing goes everywhere with him.

And last on the list from Santa is the huge Tonka trucks. They are almost as big as Jager and he thinks that because they are, he can ride them. lol He found out very quickly that he's too big and they don't move very well with him sitting on them. He still likes to push them around.

So Christmas morning, we went to my mom and dad's for a bit before I had to go to work and Jager got to open a few presents over there. I think he liked what Grandma and Grandpa gave him....

He couldn't seem to get it out of the box fast enough!!


However, I think dad and Grandpa got their share of play time it too!

After I got off of work that night the long-awaited phone call came. (notice the phone on the table) We had it on speaker phone and enjoyed every second of the nearly two-hour conversation we had with our missionary! He is doing so well and we are so proud of him! It's definately a mission that not everyone could be cut-out for....to say the least.

This is my family around the dinner table for our Christmas dinner. Yes, both Grandma's were able to come for the phone call!

And last but not least, the Wii game. What more to say? Dad and Jaron had quite the time playing against each other. And, don't tell anyone, but Jaron is quite the figure skater! I was impressed!!

My cousin Bryce came over yesterday and brought his games with him. We found out our little Jager is quite the RockBand player!!

So that's our holiday..... Hope everyone else had a great one too!!

2 comments:

Barnmom said...

Cute pictures...I love them...sometimes pictures tell the whole story with a narrator giving us some promps to go with them...good job. Keep posting pictures...I also forgot to ask you on Sunday how the phone call with Chase...it sounds like it was the treat it is meant to be...
Come over.

Love you guys

The Gines Family said...

holy smokes... he is getting so big!!! too fast!