Monday, January 26, 2009

MY BUSY, BUSY BOY!!



Well it's sad to say but I'm afraid we are starting into the "terrible two's" stage. He is absolutely in to everything and I feel like I am constantly chasing him around telling him to get out of things. He is quite the kid! For instance....
I was just on the phone with Jaron, and Jager had been too quiet the whole time so I went to check on him and he had got into his "snack cupboard" and dumped an entire bag of Jaron's trail mix all over the floor!
To top it off....he knew what he wanted. He had picked through it all and had a mouth full of M&M's, with his cheeks covered in chocolate. Can you tell that he's also starting to figure out how to undress himself?? He is trying to talk, which the majority you can start to understand, but what you cant understand, he gets really frustrated and whines.... He is an absolute sweetheart though, and I would not trade him for anything!!!
(sigh) any tips anyone??

No comments: