We went to Jaron's Grandma Shirley's house for Mother's Day on Saturday and had a great time! The majority of the Coleman's side was there so it was nice to see everyone.
The kids had a blas playing with bubbles!

As always, Jager loved to see Grandpa!
Grandma has a tire swing and I think it was Jager's favorite part of the whole day!! We had to drag him out of it to go home. 
We decided that since the "triplets" birthdays are next week that we could just do some cake and Ice Cream while everyone was already over here.
Jager got lots of fun presents from everyone! He loved all of them and I can hear him in there playing with them right now....
So for my mother's day present, I got a mother's Day-Birthday combined. I was so excited!! Jager and Jaron got me a router for all of my projects I come up with. lol Jaron just needs to teach me how to use it. I'm a little bit scared!
I got a beautiful card from my in-laws and some birthday money!!! :D
So I would have to say that the best part of our Mother's Day holiday was a phone call that we got at about 10 pm last night!! For those of you that don't know , my brother is serving a mission in Fiji and because of the time difference he called us last night, his mothers day. It was so good to hear from him and be able to joke around and hear his voice again! We are definately on the down-hill of things looking at a homecoming date of sometime in early January, most likely. He has loved every minute of his mission but I think we are all ready to have him home......
We love you Elda Nay!!!

1 comment:
Your pictures are so cute! Jager is just growing up too fast! I know I'm ready for Chase to get home :)
Post a Comment