Since this weekend was the opening of the spike Elk hunt, we went to Teasdale.
Jaron went hunting with all of the guys while Michelle, Whitney, Jager and I stayed home with the other girls. Michelle and I canned apples all day Saturday and ended up getting 48 bottles for me alone! We finished up Michelles batch Sunday morning.
Jager had a ball hanging out with Aunt Whitney, Brogan and Kydan. He was especially excited when Grandpa Greg came home too!
It was a nice girls weekends with lots of cooking goodies (homemade caramel sauce for apples, cinnamon rolls and such) . We even got in a couple of movies.
LOL Ghosts of Girlfriends Past is very funny!
Sunday morning the guys were home so we woke up to watch General Conference. After canning a few bottles of apples, we got a call from Aunt Carla that she was taking the boys on a 'nature hike' around Teasdale. Jager had a really fun time. Here are a few pics.....










2 comments:
Thanks so much for sharing those photos with us...now we know what a blast they had!
Come over again...we plan on making chili and cinnamon rolls for the deer hunt...I think that I will make white chili instead of the traditional red chili...if Chelsie doesn't protest...if she does...I guess that we can make a batch of both...but definitely the sweet rolls...right!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment