Friday, November 21, 2008

A BUSY WEEKEND!

So, change of plans. The guys bummed out on us. lol Lindy told them that her students said that there were only like 3 guys at the midnight showing and so they think that they will be made fun of if they go. I guess now it's just going to be me, Lindy, and Camla. My dad and Colton really want to come but they are still deciding if Colton can sit in a cramped theater for 2 hours so we'll see.
Other than that, I'm super sad that I couldn't go with all the girls from work but Carla, I hope you all had a good time. The dinner turned out to be really fun and Jaron was the "life of the party". haha that kid is quite the talker when he gets around the guys he works with. I also hear quite the stories of those boys at work when we get together. (sometimes more than I would like to know....)
As I said in my last post, I worked last night and the night before so I was extremely tired when I got home this morning. Jager woke up pretty early and Jaron didn't want to seem to get out of bed so Jager decided to be a snuggle bug and sleep with me on the couch. Yes of course he had to have his bear. Jaron took this pic of us before he left for work....I happend to find it this afternoon. (Sorry about the ugly jammies. I was really cold and so tired I didnt care what I was wearing to bed!)

Well I better get off. Whitney and Darci want us to watch a movie with them.
I hope you get feeling better soon Michelle!!

No comments: