Thursday, November 20, 2008

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!

Okay so I know I'm a freak about this whole thing but I'm really excited! Unfortunately, Jones and Demille decided to plan a dinner party for the surveyors tomorrow night so I have to wait till Saturday to see the movie. However, it is all I have planned for Saturday. I think Lindy and I have even talked Jaron and Kade into going with us. haha We'll see. I just told them that if they do go they can't make fun of the movie or us at all.
Well I'm going to leave this as my blog till Sunday and then I will change it back. I just wanted to have a little fun for a few days with my Twilight obsession.
Well gotta run. I'm working tonight and I need to be there in half an hour so I better go get ready!

1 comment:

Barnmom said...

Aren't you just so excited??? When you girls take your men...just buy them lots of crap to eat especially the really sticky stuff that sticks to their teeth...then they won't be able to say anything about your movie...their mouths will be stuck together..teeheehee!

Have fun...I'll see it when I see it. Carla and Paulyn went tognight...I'm too tired to care today...I hope I'm not coming down with a cold...yuck!

Love you